Most memorable moment of my life and all made possible with the help of Heidi and....Brian. Everything flowed great, literally no worrying at all about the set up and how it was all going to happen. Well worth the money!!!!! I highly encourage letting Heidi from Creative Carmel Photography capture every moment from when you arrive to when you leave. With her great pictures I can now relive the moment and can share them with our friends and families.....something never to be forgotten!
A big part of a wonderful proposal memory is the setting. And what better image to leave an impression than a big orange sun dropping under the horizon, views of Pt. Lobos and Pebble Beach and a large bonfire and comfy blanket to keep you warm. Add a bottle of champagne to continue the celebration.
- Walk along a pre-determined pathway down to the Carmel Beach. Surprise your significant other by walking up to a picnic spot, complete with already roaring bonfire and a message spelled out in the sand with red silk rose petals that says "I Love You."
- Sit down on a warm, colorful blanket decorated with a scattering of sea shells and offer her two dozen roses wrapped together in beautiful ribbon. Calm her nerves and pour a glass of Sparkling Water (our upgrade to wine or champagne)set in a stainless steel beverage bucket (and ice) into one of the two champagne glasses and toast the evening and what lies ahead.
- Tell her that you see something that looks to be partially buried under the sand. When she digs it out, she will find a ships bottle with a special message inside written on parchment. This is your proposal*
- In this romantic setting, after she says "yes," open up the willow, lined picnic basket and enjoy your gourmet food items including merlot cheddar cheese, toasted water crackers, tomato and basil sausage, raspberry tea cookies, California nut Crunchies and Cheese straws. Napkins, plates and decorative spreader are included.
- Take a short stroll along the sand, and return to enjoy dessert - good old fashioned s'mores complete with Hershey bars, marshmallows, graham crackers and two long stem roasting sticks.
- As you enjoy the view, take some time to look through a fun and helpful book for engaged couples that offers multiple choice questions to get to know each other even better (if you prefer, you can substitute the book with a set of Bride and Groom Teddy Bears - very cute!). You can also read from the book "Promise of Love" and relish in the fact that you have found your soul mate!
- Includes delivery and decoration by a professional designer as well as extra wood.
- Directions will be emailed to you upon your order to show you how to get from your hotel to the beach picnic.
- Special Notes: Bonfire will be set up at a specific time. Please indicate the time and date requested. There is a $25 fee for every15 minutes you are late (our staff cannot leave the fire unguarded). If you are a no show after 30 minutes, the picnic will be disassembled and the fire put out. (Note: one dozen roses instead from February 11-17 due to the unusually high cost of flowers during this span)
- * You can either write out your proposal in the comments section below, or feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com with you proposal or questions. In the same section, let us know if you want to substitute the bears for the book.